Chief Know it All here...welcome to my corner of the interwebs!
After creating a comfortable, stylish, and functional home for three in our NYC Hell's Kitchen studio apartment, I made the transition from retail visual merchandising to interior styling & design, and haven't looked back!
Now I help creative entrepreneurs & social media influencers optimize their space and find their work-life balance by connecting then to beautiful decor & functional design.
My formal education is in Marketing, specifically Advertising & Public Relations... but that's after studying Architecture for 3 years and before 9 years of retail product presentation.
All my experiences pointed to my telling stories by transforming spaces. There's nothing more satisfying than translating intangible feelings into a beautiful room that tells a story... your story.
Albie Fun Facts...
- I live for black & gold (duh!) although I'm also extremely partial to blues & grays, so any time I can use all 4 colors, I'm a happy girl
- I was born & raised in New York City, calling Hell's Kitchen home before moving to the west coast (and totally loving it!) with my husband and baby girl
- Between design projects & toddler tantrums, I am getting my master's degree in Interior Architecture & Design
- I'm an INFJ-T, if you're into that sort of thing, which I totally am, and that test was spot on
- I'm unapologetically addicted to online shopping...especially Amazon #sorrynotsorry
Where to Next?
If you're a busy creative (which I'm sure you are!) let me help you create an organized & productive, yet beautifully curated space.