Welcome to my corner of the interwebs!
After creating a comfortable, stylish, and functional home for three in our NYC Hell's Kitchen studio apartment, I made the transition from retail visual merchandising to interior styling & design, and haven't looked back!
Now I help creative entrepreneurs & social media influencers optimize their space & find their work life balance by connecting them to beautiful & functional decor.
So let's back this train up and talk about how I got here!
My formal education is in Marketing, specifically Advertising & Public Relations... but that's after studying Architecture for 3 years and before 9 years of retail product presentation.
All my experiences pointed to my telling stories by transforming spaces. There's nothing more satisfying than translating intangible feelings into a beautiful room that tells a story... your story.
Ready for some Albie fun facts?
- I unapologetically live for black & gold (duh!) although I'm also extremely partial to blues & grays, so any time I can use all 4, is a happy time.
- I was born & bred in New York City, living in Hell's Kitchen for my last 5 years back east; but now I live on the west coast (and am totally loving it!) with my husband and baby girl just outside of Seattle (or just outside of Canada, depending on who you ask).
- I might've "dropped out" of architecture school way back when, but am now getting my master's degree in Interior Architecture & Design, so it all worked out.
- I'm an INFJ-T, if you're into that sort of thing, which I totally am, and that test was spot on!
- I'm slightly addicted to shopping on Amazon, Who am I kidding...I'm addicted to shopping period, #sorrynotsorry.
Where to next?
If you're a busy creative (which I'm sure you are!) let me provide you with the guidance & resources you need to create an organized & productive, yet beautifully curated space.
Enroll in the Design Intensive | Get the Subscription Box | Shop my Swoon Worthy Favs